`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fletcher Rainbow Progress

Fletcher Rainbow Progress
I have 1 more S2 coming in the mail but 36 made for a nice square number to merge individual scans. Apparently the Walgreens Yellow never happened so I am chasing 60 cards and am at 37. 15 of those 60 are 1/1's, 4 are 5/5's, and 1 was 10/10. Made a healthy dent so far!

[Image: tG1qUUIh.jpg]

Still looking for these
Topps Series 2: Factory Set Sparkle Foil, Advanced Stats, Fathers Day Blue, Memorial Day Camo, Platinum, & Plates
Topps Chrome: Red, Red Wave, Plates, & Super
Topps Chrome RC Auto: Orange (non-wave), Red (non-wave), Plates, & Super

Thanks for the help so far!!!
Desert racing baseball card collector? Yeah, that's not weird...

RE: Fletcher Rainbow Progress
Looking good! Those scans would make nice lock-screen wallpaper for an Angels fan!
Good luck completing your mission!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(09-27-2019, 01:26 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Looking good! Those scans would make nice lock-screen wallpaper for an Angels fan!
Good luck completing your mission!
Thanks Doc, and you're right, that's a great idea!

Here's the site I used to combine all the individual scans:
https://www.ofoct.com/merge-jpg-files

If you upload a ton of scans, like I did, it does randomize some of them. To remedy that I numbered them sequentially and it lets you rearrange them by filename. I uploaded 36 high res scans and it didn't take long at all. Best part: it's free-ninety-free!

Desert racing baseball card collector? Yeah, that's not weird...

Man that's coming together really, really well.