`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowman Chrome Parallel Question

Bowman Chrome Parallel Question
What is if any difference in value and demand for parallels from the Bowman Chrome Mega Boxes and the regular boxes? For example, The purple refractor #/250 for Fernando Tatis Jr. from each are pretty much the same with the exception of the picture being different and the Mega box one being numbered BCP-26 and regular being numbered just 26. Thanks in advance for your time.

RE: Bowman Chrome Parallel Question
(09-26-2019, 09:12 AM)mueller2003 Wrote: What is if any difference in value and demand for parallels from the Bowman Chrome Mega Boxes and the regular boxes? For example, The purple refractor #/250 for Fernando Tatis Jr. from each are pretty much the same with the exception of the picture being different and the Mega box one being numbered BCP-26 and regular being numbered just 26. Thanks in advance for your time.
The cards are listed the same in Beckett at purple bcp25. (Beckett has no listing for Mega BCP26 so they consider the card as BCP25..has happened before with parallel sets) The OPG has them the same price.
As far as demand..do not know..since they are both sn/250..I would say the same demand as well..

RE: Bowman Chrome Parallel Question
(09-26-2019, 09:26 AM)bonds20001 Wrote: The cards are listed the same in Beckett at purple bcp25. (Beckett has no listing for Mega BCP26 so they consider the card as BCP25..has happened before with parallel sets) The OPG has them the same price.
As far as demand..do not know..since they are both sn/250..I would say the same demand as well..
Thanks for the input. For some reason I see the regular selling for more than the mega box one but that could boil down to who is bidding and how bad they want it.