Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Full Boxes 2019 Bowman Chrome

2 Full Boxes 2019 Bowman Chrome
Good day, Beckett Community!

With the regular season coming to a close, and the playoffs on the horizon, I have found myself a bit more enveloped in the MLB. My son is aspiring to play as a catcher, loves the Mets, and is STOKED about Pete Alonso. SO much so that he has gotten a custom jersey. I must say that I am excited about the new Rookie home run champ!

So, with all of that said, I have been buying some Topps product in hopes to find some nice Pete Alonso cards (my luck is horrible!!!), or traders that will enable me to garner some. All that you see below will be available for Pete Alonso cards, or just to get some more and different traders.

**note** The Purple Shimmer and '18 AFL All-Stars Autograph-Jake Rogers are not in the database, or I am not able to find them. Any help would be great!

CCI-214CCI-215CCI-216CCI-217CCI-218CCI-220CCI-221CCI-222CCI-223CCI-224CCI-219CCI-225

I have more than these in my Org., so feel free to send offers if you see anything you like. Best wishes, Beckett Community!

Randi

RE: 2 Full Boxes 2019 Bowman Chrome
I do have the bowman chrome and topps chrome base. I do have to add the cards to the trade organize since I just opened a few boxes. Let me know if you are interested in them and also working on the bowman chrome base set in case you have a few single to trade.

Sent you some Pete Alonso's in a trade offer.

(09-28-2019, 07:20 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: I do have the bowman chrome and topps chrome base. I do have to add the cards to the trade organize since I just opened a few boxes. Let me know if you are interested in them and also working on the bowman chrome base set in case you have a few single to trade.
I will gladly hand over set needs. I am hoping to garner some knowledge on the pricing. I literally know nothing about prospects past what I see cards go for.
Trade offers responded to.

Randi