Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Best Hit I've Had in Like a Year

Best Hit I've Had in Like a Year
Friends,

My buying power over the last 15 months or so has decreased by about 98 percent.

Needless to say, I don't break as much or pull anything anywhere close to as good as I used to.

So I was pretty happy to pull this out of a single hanger box of 2019 Donruss last night:

[Image: Saquon.jpg]

Not for trade, going straight to the PC!

Thanks for looking.

RE: Best Hit I've Had in Like a Year
Congrats on the nice hit. He doesn't play for the Lions so you should get rid of it. Ha!

(09-19-2019, 11:23 AM)akaus Wrote: Congrats on the nice hit. He doesn't play for the Lions so you should get rid of it. Ha!
Man, I wish.

I love Kerryon and everything but I'm always nervous he's going to get hurt again.

I hope Saquon gets a good team around him so he doesn't become the next Barry Sanders, LOL

Being a Penn State fan, I sure wish he would have gone to a team I like or tolerate: Redskins, Eagles, Panthers, Chiefs, Bills, Rams, or Texans.

(09-19-2019, 02:27 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Being a Penn State fan, I sure wish he would have gone to a team I like or tolerate: Redskins, Eagles, Panthers, Chiefs, Bills, Rams, or Texans.
Well, yes, I wanted him to get drafted by the Lions but was pretty sure he wouldn't last until pick 20, LOL