`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Is Alexander Mattison the next Jerick McKinnon?

Is Alexander Mattison the next Jerick McKinnon?
I did an online team break of Spectra and XR. Out of Spectra I got a Mattison auto /99 and another /149. Out of XR, a Mattison patch auto /5, patch auto /199, and mem /25.

So, if I keep these and start a Mattison PC, I am concerned it will turn out like Jerick McKinnon (traded and injured).

RE: Is Alexander Mattison the next Jerick McKinnon?
He has looked good so far so I hope he doesn't turn out like McKinnon. Him and Cook are a good duo. I say keep them and start a PC. No promises on if he will stay healthy and with the Vikings though. I sure hope he does.

Might be worth a flier if the prices aren't bad to buy him. Cook isn't a lock to stay healthy, so they need a dependable #2.

(09-19-2019, 09:42 AM)akaus Wrote: He has looked good so far so I hope he doesn't turn out like McKinnon. Him and Cook are a good duo. I say keep them and start a PC. No promises on if he will stay healthy and with the Vikings though. I sure hope he does.
Agreed.

(09-19-2019, 09:46 AM)savagenate Wrote: Might be worth a flier if the prices aren't bad to buy him. Cook isn't a lock to stay healthy, so they need a dependable #2.
Good point.