`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Viking PC No Longer Wanted

Another Viking PC No Longer Wanted
First it was Adrian Peterson, then Cordarrelle Patterson, then Teddy Bridgewater, then Jerrick McKinnon, and now Laquon Treadwell.

Every time I find a Viking I want to collect, they end up injured or failing and getting removed from the team. So, either I am bad at picking my favorite or it is just the nature of the beast. What next?! Diggs or Thielen?

Anyway, if anybody else likes Treadwell (I know, I am a rarity) I may have some autos or mem cards available that are not currently for trade in my ORG because I do not subscribe to football pricing.

RE: Another Viking PC No Longer Wanted
With all of the free agency, busts and what-not that is a big reason I stayed away from team collecting. When I started trading and buying on ebay in 2006, I went after my Aggies and 70's-80's Redskins. Also went after a few Texans (AJ, David Carr and Mario Williams). Other than AJ, the other 2 were a mistake and I am still stuck with those cards.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

Haha, gotta work on your favorites picks man :p Peterson and Bridgewater were both easy to cheer for. Peterson less so because he ran all over my teams lol.

(09-06-2019, 09:25 AM)savagenate Wrote: Haha, gotta work on your favorites picks man :p Peterson and Bridgewater were both easy to cheer for. Peterson less so because he ran all over my teams lol.
True! I like athletes with speed and charisma, so not really sure what drew me to Treadwell. Maybe I thought he would be another Moss???

McKinnon was also a surprise favorite, as I knew nothing about him coming out of college. Maybe his toughness as a smaller RB???

From now on, I will run it by you for your opinion before jumping at a PC...LOL.

By the way, I cannot believe the Packers won with a mediocre Rodgers. I feel better about the Vikings chances after seeing the Bears performance. Big Grin

(09-06-2019, 12:55 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: True! I like athletes with speed and charisma, so not really sure what drew me to Treadwell. Maybe I thought he would be another Moss???

McKinnon was also a surprise favorite, as I knew nothing about him coming out of college. Maybe his toughness as a smaller RB???

From now on, I will run it by you for your opinion before jumping at a PC...LOL.

By the way, I cannot believe the Packers won with a mediocre Rodgers. I feel better about the Vikings chances after seeing the Bears performance. Big Grin
Haha! To each their own!

Yeah, I'm not excited about our chances this week. We looked super rusty. Vikings looked like they were in midseason form. Ugh lol.