`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last Week of Football Subscription

Last Week of Football Subscription
Any FB cards I have valued less than $5 are available to trade at 8 to 1 ratio in your favor until August 2nd.

Please take a look. If you do not have ORG subsctiption let me know what you need of Prestige, Prizm Draft, Absolute, Panini, and several others.

RE: Last Week of Football Subscription
Sent an offer plus 1 BB card

Thanks. I will look when I can get on my desktop (cannot see cards available on my cell).

Sent an offer on the lot. Let me know.
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

I traded away over 585 so far, only 500 or so to go...LOL. Seriously, feel free to make an offer. (I sent $717 away for only $75 worth of cards and cash.)

Remaining cards are mainly 2016 Rookies and Stars, 2016 Prestige, 2017 Panini Prizm, 2017 Certified and 2018 Absolute, with various inserts and parallels.

It really surprises me how many Beckett users pass on highly discounted deals, and yet will pay $100 and hope there is something good inside. Hmmm...I thought this was a hobby, not a gambling addiction.

Update: I cleaned up my football ORG and then printed the Collection to see the values at the current time, which I think can reasonably be used to make future trades even though my subscription runs out today. So, if you are okay with football cards between 30 cents and $6, take a peek for a possible trade. I am open to 4 to 1 trades in your favor for any Vikings I don't already have or straight up trades if you have baseball available.