`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can anyone tell me anything about this Don Mattingly card? 1985 Computer PYR

Can anyone tell me anything about this Don Mattingly card? 1985 Computer PYR
My cousin gave it to me years ago along with a bunch of other cards. I can't find any information on it anywhere, so any insight would be greatly appreciated.

There is a God and his name is Billy Joel

RE: Can anyone tell me anything about this Don Mattingly card? 1985 Computer PYR
Made by Pyramid Technology Corporation as a promo item. There was one for sale on eBay per the article I found but I don't know how to look up the sale price.

RE: Can anyone tell me anything about this Don Mattingly card? 1985 Computer PYR
(06-29-2019, 12:01 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Made by Pyramid Technology Corporation as a promo item. There was one for sale on eBay per the article I found but I don't know how to look up the sale price.
Really? I must fail at searching eBay because I can't find it.

I cannot find it either but Worthpoint is the website with the info.

(06-29-2019, 12:24 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: I cannot find it either but Worthpoint is the website with the info.
Oh yes, I see. The most recent sale on eBay looks like 2017 with another in 2015. eBay doesn't keep completed price data that far back. Hrmm...

Ah well, thanks for the info.

Nice big chunky pixels Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.