`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
500th Trade Milestone Promo

RE: 500th Trade Milestone Promo
(06-26-2019, 07:20 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Congrats on that major milestone! You're singlehandedly keeping the post office profitable Smile
Here's hoping your next 500 trades are as successful! Maybe by then I'll be up to 25 trades Smile
If you'd stop going back for more doctorates, you'd have more time and disposable income for trades Wink
Kepler

(06-26-2019, 10:41 AM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: If you'd stop going back for more doctorates, you'd have more time and disposable income for trades Wink
LOL
My wife would agree with you (except for that trading part) Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(06-25-2019, 09:59 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Thanks! It was a lot of fun...

We have a winner! I wrote all the names in random order on a sheet of paper. Then I asked my daughter to shout out numbers 1 thru 25 in random order, and wrote a number next to each name in the order she gave. Then I asked my wife to pick 5 of the numbers, and then my daughter picked one of those 5 numbers.

Whew! The winning number was #21 (LOL, as that means nothing to any of you), and the winner of the $50 cash is...DTESTES.

Congrats! PM me your PayPal account or I can send cash discreetly in the mail.

Thanks to everyone who participated by making a trade to reach the 500th milestone (489 are posted and 11 trades happened tonight). I have had excellent luck on this site and hope to keep the fun going for years to come. Too bad so many drop off due to the cost of ORG. I just renewed for another 19 months!!
Congrats to the winner, and thank you for doing the contest! Glad I could help a little bit.
Looking for autos of these players as well as established stars and superstars.
[Image: bannerwork.jpg]

http://s212.photobucket.com/user/tdog677...te=replace