`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Redemption

Topps Redemption
[/size][/font] My Autographed Rookie Card Redemption B just changed from pending to request sub on the topps page. Does this mean that the card, which is supposed to be Eloy Jimenez, is not going to be available? Or is this normal that you can request a substitute.

RE: Topps Redemption
In a word yes. However you should probably contact Topps to see if they are making the card. It could be since Eloy is playing that they can't pin down a time to get him to sign. Hope that helps. Just curious how old is the card and when did you put the redemption in?

(06-25-2019, 12:26 PM)magneto2 Wrote: In a word yes. However you should probably contact Topps to see if they are making the card. It could be since Eloy is playing that they can't pin down a time to get him to sign. Hope that helps. Just curious how old is the card and when did you put the redemption in?
The card came from series 1 this year, so Im guessing I put the redemption in sometime in March. So not to long ago.

I would definitely contact them. You can call them usually in the early morning. Or you can ask about it on twitter. They respond to that well.