`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
private message

private message
How do I send someone a private message? I clicked on send a message and it said that person didn't set up an email to send to.

RE: private message
You should be able to click on their name and then click on send "name" a private message. If you are looking at a thread of theirs you can click on PM in the bottom left corner of the thread also.

(06-06-2019, 09:23 AM)akaus Wrote: If you are looking at a thread of theirs you can click on PM in the bottom left corner of the thread also.
This is the only way I have been able to send someone a PM. Sometimes I have to do a search for one of their threads first.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(06-06-2019, 09:23 AM)akaus Wrote: You should be able to click on their name and then click on send "name" a private message. If you are looking at a thread of theirs you can click on PM in the bottom left corner of the thread also.
I tried that and this is what it said:
The recipient has chosen to hide their email address and as a result you cannot email them.

Well I guess I am not sure then. I know some people have their e-mail address on file and you can directly e-mail them. I have never had that issue so I guess I can't help you out anymore. I would contact a moderator to see what they know. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

I'm just trying to let him know that I sent a trade offer in case he hasn't checked lately.

Okay. Has the trader been on recently? You could maybe start a thread that you are looking to contact him/her.

Try clicking on messages at the top left side above the first post in this thread, takes you to your inbox, click on compose on the left side and type in the person's user name in the recipients box, then your message. That usually works for me.
Collecting Astros & Allen & Ginter with my daughter.

Looking for 2016 Topps Strata Clearly Authentic Autograph Relic Red #CAARDK Dallas Keuchel (any of the 5 1/1 variations) to complete the mini rainbow!