`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
another graded card added

another graded card added
I just added another graded card for trade. It is a 2012 Bowman Chrome rookie autograph of Yu Darvish. It has been graded by Beckett and got a grade of 9.5 for the card and 10 for the autograph. I'm not really looking for anything in particular. Just something in that price range.

RE: another graded card added
Just added a third graded card. 2012 Bowman Chrome Prospect auto Jorge Soler.
9 grade on the card and 10 grade on the auto

(06-04-2019, 07:16 PM)cspen Wrote: I just added another graded card for trade. It is a 2012 Bowman Chrome rookie autograph of Yu Darvish. It has been graded by Beckett and got a grade of 9.5 for the card and 10 for the autograph. I'm not really looking for anything in particular. Just something in that price range.
i need it for my set , open offer sent

Darvish is gone. I still have Soler and Strasburg left.

you wouldnt happen to have the 2010 Bowman chrome #205 Stephen Strasburg auto would you ?

(06-12-2019, 01:23 PM)blais2 Wrote: you wouldnt happen to have the 2010 Bowman chrome #205 Stephen Strasburg auto would you ?
No sorry. In fact the only case I ever bought was 2010 Bowman Chrome looking for one of those and I got zero.

(06-12-2019, 05:09 PM)cspen Wrote: No sorry. In fact the only case I ever bought was 2010 Bowman Chrome looking for one of those and I got zero.
its the last card i need for my set

(06-13-2019, 02:37 PM)blais2 Wrote: its the last card i need for my set
I hope you find one.

I still have the Soler first Bowman prospect auto and the Strasburg first Bowman card available. I would really like them gone.

Open offer sent for the Soler.