`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin Harrison rookies and other colts wanted

Marvin Harrison rookies and other colts wanted
Im looking to buy your Marvin Harrison and edgerrin james rookies. I do also have several items for trade. Just got back into the hobby and most of my cards for trade are from 2018. I have zero attachment to these cards for I am only interested in colts at this time. Name your team and lets make a deal.

RE: Marvin Harrison rookies and other colts wanted
(06-07-2019, 10:46 PM)cblawat21 Wrote: Im looking to buy your Marvin Harrison and edgerrin james rookies. I do also have several items for trade. Just got back into the hobby and most of my cards for trade are from 2018. I have zero attachment to these cards for I am only interested in colts at this time. Name your team and lets make a deal.
I have the following:

2018 Panini First Impressions Nyheim Hines Auto/JSY #'d003/499
2017 Panini Certified Cuts Future Legends Marlon Mack JSY
2012 Topps Chrome Andrew Luck RC
2001 Pacific Reggie Wayne RC
1998 UD Choice Peyton Manning RC

Looking for Buffalo Bills, Alvin Kamara, Baker Mayfield, Carson Wentz, Odell Beckham, Big Ben, Carson Wentz,

Are your Mint cards graded?
**Looking for certified autos of these 86 Mets: Ojeda, Aguilera, Elster, K. Mitchell, Heep, Sisk, Leach, Niemann, Hearn, Myers, Sid Fernandez and Davey Johnson MGR **  https://www.flickr.com/photos/164322911@N05/albums

Here is what I have left

2018 prism tremaine edmunds red,white,blue RC
2018 prism ray ray mccloud red,white,blue RC
2018 panini playbook josh Allen RC
2017 panini contenders rookie of the year Alvin Kamara RC
2018 prism illumination Alvin Kamara
2018 prism hype obj
2018 playoff thunder and lightning obj and engram
2018 playbook play action big ben

(06-07-2019, 10:46 PM)cblawat21 Wrote: Im looking to buy your Marvin Harrison and edgerrin james rookies. I do also have several items for trade. Just got back into the hobby and most of my cards for trade are from 2018. I have zero attachment to these cards for I am only interested in colts at this time. Name your team and lets make a deal.
I have a real nice Harrison rc that books for 30.00 I believe, also i have alot of other colts, take a look at my org, looking for 2018 rc's, like Mayfield, barkley, n chubb, and others, lmk, thanks