`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LTTF Casey Mize

LTTF Casey Mize
As the title says. Open offers welcome! Thanks!

RE: LTTF Casey Mize
He is dominating in the minors right now!

So excited for a potential rotation of:

Mize
Manning
Burrows
Boyd
Faedo (?)
Fulmer (?)
Wolf (?)

I only have two Mize cards to my name - his Contenders Draft auto and a Bowman Draft card from 2018 ... one picked up in a trade with Buckles and one picked up in Kerry's 35 for 5 special!

Thanks to my Beckett buddies.

Yeah I'd like to be able to watch some of those Erie games. Future does look bright for the Tigers pitching staff!Smile

Yeah I only have a couple myself. I did pick up his 2018 Bowman Chrome Auto Image Variation late last year though.

(04-26-2019, 02:55 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: Yeah I'd like to be able to watch some of those Erie games. Future does look bright for the Tigers pitching staff!Smile

Yeah I only have a couple myself. I did pick up his 2018 Bowman Chrome Auto Image Variation late last year though.
Very nice!

I have a chrome refractor auto of his listed FT. Send me an offer if interested, would be looking for similarly valued chrome auto in return of a good prospect. Cheers.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!