`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 Bowman

RE: 2019 Bowman
(04-17-2019, 06:54 PM)flamethrower Wrote: HAHA, Salty Randy is an awesome Randy, LMAO

Yeah, getting back into the hobby a few years back, I was amazed at the apparent Monopoly Topps has... Any other company generating the revenue they do would absolutely be held accountable. After the Lyft and Uber stock IPO's I wouldn't be surprised if Topps had one on the horizon, then you know...
LOL, sorry not sorry, salty not salty, LOL

I just can't stand greed in any form.

The problem is actually us as consumers.

Don't get me wrong - I like Bowman as much as the next guy.

But we all know that most people will gladly fork over the same amount of money for fewer cards just because it's Bowman.

So, there is no incentive for Topps not to be greedy.

If we all as a consumer base decided we were going to boycott Bowman - and Topps could see a tangible loss or drop in revenue on the product - maybe they'd consider going back to the same format as previous years.

But they won't, so they won't.

Went back to Target today. No Bowman anywhere. I guess I will get shut out again this year.
I put together complete sets of Bowman from 1997 through 2016. Back in the day I could afford multiple hobby or jumbo boxes. But since the prices on those has skyrocketed I could only afford blasters and rack packs. But the last three years including this year I can't even find blasters so it looks as if another year will pass with out buying any Bowman. They have priced me out!!

Received my hobby Box today very happy with the result

The hits were

Justus Sheffield orange Auto / 25

Royce Lewis orange Shimmer / 25

Brandon Crawford Orange paper/25

Wander Franco 1st Bowman paper and Chrome

Joey Bart 1st Bowman paper and Chrome

By the way does anyone know of a place that I can find a check list that list all of the 1st Bowman cards ?

All that I can find is checklists that just list prospects it does not say whether they are 1st Bowman or not

(04-19-2019, 08:08 PM)chevy man 22 Wrote: Received my hobby Box today very happy with the result

The hits were

Justus Sheffield orange Auto / 25

Royce Lewis orange Shimmer / 25

Brandon Crawford Orange paper/25

Wander Franco 1st Bowman paper and Chrome

Joey Bart 1st Bowman paper and Chrome

By the way does anyone know of a place that I can find a check list that list all of the 1st Bowman cards ?

All that I can find is checklists that just list prospects it does not say whether they are 1st Bowman or not
Very nice! I would be willing to give up one of my Bowman autos for the Royce, if available.