`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there a Press Pass replacement?

RE: Is there a Press Pass replacement?
Would be nice if someone came along to do that. If I had the money, I would. Well, if I had the money I would do a lot of things. :-p

I could actually see a revived Press Pass possibly doing minor league baseball stuff a la Best, ProCards, or TCMA. Unless Topps owns exclusive rights to minor league cards, as well.
There is a God and his name is Billy Joel

Panini has done a National Treasures or Flawless Collegiate for the past couple years. It is def not press pass in terms of quality. I would imagine that one or both will be coming out to capitalize on the draft class and the high end market.

(04-01-2019, 12:50 PM)bballkm32 Wrote: Panini has done a National Treasures or Flawless Collegiate for the past couple years. It is def not press pass in terms of quality. I would imagine that one or both will be coming out to capitalize on the draft class and the high end market.
Well, yeah, LOL ... I took his question as, is there a comparable replacement for Press Pass?

I assume he meant quality, price point, etc.

But yeah, the high end draft stuff should be pretty nice.

Oh yeah, I supposed I should have specified that I meant like Press Pass in terms of only including draft picks in their sets rather than in terms of price and so on.
There is a God and his name is Billy Joel