Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Trout's new deal with the Angels

Mike Trout's new deal with the Angels
12 years/430 Million! Wow!

I actually thought he'd be the first half billion dollar player. I think Angels fans can breathe a sigh of relief now.

Im happy for him! I really cannot think of any baseball fan that dislikes Mike Trout.

RE: Mike Trout's new deal with the Angels
(03-19-2019, 09:33 AM)jbissell Wrote: 12 years/430 Million! Wow!

I actually thought he'd be the first half billion dollar player. I think Angels fans can breathe a sigh of relief now.

Im happy for him! I really cannot think of any baseball fan that dislikes Mike Trout.
Not not paying attention to your thread, but looks like most were commenting on RJ's thread

(03-19-2019, 12:01 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Not not paying attention to your thread, but looks like most were commenting on RJ's thread
No problem! I think we posted our comments at around the same time.

(03-19-2019, 02:45 PM)jbissell Wrote: No problem! I think we posted our comments at around the same time.
It happens all the time when there's a 'big news story' and 2 similar threads get posted within a few seconds of each other.

But like I posted on the other thread, having a player locked in and playing his whole career with one team ... it's good for Trout, it's good for Angels fans, and it's good for baseball. ... and there won't be any debate as to which Uni/hat he wears when he gets inducted into Cooperstown. Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.