`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 Topps for trade

2019 Topps for trade
EDIT: 2 cards short of the full 350 base set. Currently looking for #223 Jose Ramirez and #235 Luke Weaver. I have now listed all my available cards, including Rainbow, Acuna Highlights, 150th Anniversary, 355h Anniversary '84, and other variants. Looking forward to trading!

Pretty sure I've completed the base set for 2019 Topps. I have plenty of doubles and some singles available for trade, not only in base but also Ronald Acuna Highlights, Gold, Rainbow, and other variants. I'm currently cataloguing all the base but my variants should be listed under my "Topps 2019" group. I also have Topps Heritage available under the, you guessed it, "Topps Heritage" group. I've listen some items I'm seeking under my "Wanted" group (currently have 15 of the 30 Acuna Highlights cards), but I'm mostly interested in Acuna and other Braves, Rookie Cards, and variants. Please give my groups a look and see if there's anything you might need. I've bought enough packs...for now. Now I'm looking to fill out my set with individual items. Thanks for looking!
Mostly looking for Braves RC, autographs, & variants.

Acuna, Albies, Ohtani, Guerrero JR

RE: 2019 Topps for trade
Edited the above post to reflect the cards I need and the fact that all my Topps have now been entered into my Organizer.
Mostly looking for Braves RC, autographs, & variants.

Acuna, Albies, Ohtani, Guerrero JR

I might be able to help you with the Acuna cards. I just got back on the site after several months away. Let me update my org a little and I'll send an offer. Thanks.
Topps Master Set Builder, Dodgers and Mike Piazza Collector as well.

I've got your missing cards. Offer sent, thanks.
Topps Master Set Builder, Dodgers and Mike Piazza Collector as well.