`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dale Earnhardt Sr & Jr Mini Collection

Dale Earnhardt Sr & Jr Mini Collection
Finally got around to scanning and uploading my cards. Just wanna show them off and see what you guys think.
[Image: IMG_0002-2.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0003-2.jpg]
[Image: 118.jpg]
[Image: 007.jpg]
[Image: 008.jpg]
[Image: IMG_4584_zpswybawf8j.jpg]
[Image: IMG_4583_zpszxwx4wwu.jpg]
[Image: IMG_4581_zpscvwxlpf1.jpg]
[Image: IMG_4569_zps7medevhu.jpg]
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

RE: Dale Earnhardt Sr & Jr Mini Collection
Nice stuff! The grade on that Jr. is almost shocking. Prizms are so susceptible to chipping and scratching. I can't believe it got a 10 for edges.

I have a bunch of early-90's Sr. cards for sell or trade, if you're interested. Most are in my ORG, but I have more that aren't listed b/c they are in complete sets.

I am a fan of the Materpieces. Are you collecting Earnhardt Sr and Jr. I am collecting Sr. myself. I have added some nice ones the last couple of months. I need to get some scans up.
The 88' Promo cards. I wish they could talk. I would like to know the story behind how they got damaged.
Paul Goldschmidt: 634 Total Cards, 339 Different
Joe Montana: 325 Total Cards, 267 Different
Jerry Rice: 685 Total Cards, 618 Different
Steve Young: 942 Total Cards, 742 Different

Spaz-I bought a case of blaster from dave and adams and that was in the first box and it came out 9.5
As for Earnhardts I collect what I pull and maybe I buy a few ones I rember from my childhood that got stolen when I see them on ebay but I will have a look in your folder.

Wilson-As for Earnhardts I collect what I pull and maybe I buy a few ones I rember from my childhood that got stolen when I see them on ebay. I would love to see some scans of what you have add them to this post when you get the time. the 88's I bought from a old lady in daytona beach florida at a yard sale in a mobile home park bought about 3,000 nasacr cards all the vintage earnhardts you see above graded and none graded came from her and her husband

[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

NICE!!! Thanks for sharing.. That 1997 pinnacle is my favorite.. They made nice cards...
Collecting Kyle Larson Haves 729 Different 505*Jeff Gordon Haves 5831 Different 2090*Santa Claus Cards*Sticker Cards*