`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just wondering what this Favre 1/1 might be worth...

Just wondering what this Favre 1/1 might be worth...
The only price I ever saw on a 2002 Lettermen was the "E" from Kordell Stewart and it went for $135 if I remember correctly. I was wondering what price any of you would put on the "F" from Favre.

[Image: 9u7cu5v5.jpg]

RE: Just wondering what this Favre 1/1 might be worth...
That is a really neat card but I think Fleer got it wrong on how much to show of the letter. I'm sure given the window size and how close the letters are in the nameplate some sacrifices had to be made but of all the letters to skimp on, F is the worst choice. I wonder if the A has pieces of the F and maybe even V in it.

Having said that, if someone got $135 for a Kordell Stewart they did exceptionally well for themselves. Without knowing whether this card was one of many backdoor/bankruptcy cards from Fleer, it's hard to put a firm value on it. I wouldn't be surprised to see it in the $75 range.

Edit: The one card from the set Beckett has on file with a scan happens to be the Favre AND it's the A to boot!

https://www.beckett.com/football/2002/fl...re-2552301

Yikes, they really screwed up the window! I think JP is right, maybe $75 for it. It might be tough just because so much of the F is covered up, someone may not want to pay full price on it. Just my thoughts.
(02-08-2019, 08:35 PM)fizzix6942 Wrote: The only price I ever saw on a 2002 Lettermen was the "E" from Kordell Stewart and it went for $135 if I remember correctly. I was wondering what price any of you would put on the "F" from Favre.

[Image: 9u7cu5v5.jpg]
PM sent

Maybe if Fleer made the window smaller they could have cut out the letter completely. Angry
I focus my PC on Ken Griffey Jr but I also collect Jay Buhner, Steve Largent and Ryan Bader. Secondary collection: Seattle teams & Univ. of Arizona

Could also be the "R" or the "E" - not necessarily the "F" ...

(02-11-2019, 04:02 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Could also be the "R" or the "E" - not necessarily the "F" ...
It's possible but I doubt it. With all that green space to the left of the letter they would have centered it better. Plus consider this one shows parts of the F, the A, and V all jammed together:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)