`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So I went a little crazy Part 2...

So I went a little crazy Part 2...
The last of my winnings and buying spree. Yes, bills got paid...barely...this month lol.

Raffle win:
Aaron Rodgers Exquisite Patches RC /35! Its in rough shape, but these cards usually are. Definitely want to get it graded at some point just to protect it from more problems. I love this brand!
[Image: vzd9sz53.jpg]

The last purchases with my raffle win:

John Kuhn 2018 Certified Mirror Silver Signatures /50 (if someone has the other colors, hit me up Smile )-
[Image: ttz0549e.jpg]

Rodgers/Nelson PC-Rodgers/Nelson/Matthews Flawless 2017 Silver /10:
[Image: 89r979q1.jpg]

And last, for the Patented Penmanship PC:
Dan Marino /10:
[Image: vi0rqw0x.jpg]

I'm going to post these in my main threads as well, so sorry for the dupes!
Thanks for looking!

RE: So I went a little crazy Part 2...
flawless triple patch is really nice
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

I also really like the triple patch card. I kinda wish they had pictured Nelson or Matthews in their away or throwback jerseys. Rodgers is wearing the "color rush" aka alternate white on white, woulda been neat to see all examples of their uniforms for the year on one card. The Rodgers patch is really cool, I don't know why but the stitches are interesting to me. The Marino of course is cool but we all know that Montana would be cooler yet Smile

(02-08-2019, 11:32 PM)jaderock Wrote: flawless triple patch is really nice
It is! It's a beautiful card. The only bummer is it's player worn instead of game used. Shame on Panini Flawless!
(02-09-2019, 11:17 AM)jplarson Wrote: I also really like the triple patch card. I kinda wish they had pictured Nelson or Matthews in their away or throwback jerseys. Rodgers is wearing the "color rush" aka alternate white on white, woulda been neat to see all examples of their uniforms for the year on one card. The Rodgers patch is really cool, I don't know why but the stitches are interesting to me. The Marino of course is cool but we all know that Montana would be cooler yet Smile
That would've been pretty cool! One of each! I don't know why Matthews is on the card, rather than another offensive player, it was an interesting choice.

The Rodgers Patch is amazing! I love that brand! It's a bit beat up, but those cards are hard to keep nice, and for $17.50 to win it in a raffle?! I'll take it!

Unfortunately I don't believe there is a Montana in that set Sad