`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I went a little crazy...

So I went a little crazy...
This month was rough...so I did a little shopping spree. Then I won a raffle...for a few hundred dollars. Then I won a raffle for a card. I should buy a lottery ticket! Plus a trade here on beckett. Here's half the goods, the others will be here in the next day or two, weather permitting!

The Beckett Trade netted me this AP card! My first and only! It will be for trade for something worthwhile, but in the meantime, I'll hold onto it Smile
2010 Topps Unrivaled /149
[Image: dkxpr8qd.jpg]

The shopping spree was this:
2017 XR triple auto Cobb/Nelson/Rodgers game used patches 10/10. My second Rodgers auto, and fits nicely with my Rodgers/Nelson tandem PC!
[Image: 7yx06efa.jpg]

Then the raffle money got me these, knocking off two more PC wants:

Kurt Warner Topps 2000 Game used football/auto from SB XXXIV! Will not grade well as the edges are rough, but fit the budget, and grading it someday is on the bucket list Smile Another SB MVP auto down!
[Image: kvu1ea4o.jpg]

And a card I never thought I'd get to own, of 3rd favorite WR (Behind Nelson and Fitzgerald): 2007 Contenders Rookie Ticket MEGATRON!
[Image: 3yxma976.jpg]

Thanks for looking! Smile Part 2 coming soon!

RE: So I went a little crazy...
Nice pickups!
There is a God and his name is Billy Joel

I don't think Packers fans should be allowed to buy Lions cards, but nice stuff!

I see how it is! Getting some Viking and Lions stuff but no Bears?! Awesome adds dude and congrats Smile

(02-01-2019, 06:55 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I don't think Packers fans should be allowed to buy Lions cards, but nice stuff!
Don't worry, its the only Lions card I'll ever buy :p
(02-01-2019, 09:36 PM)jplarson Wrote: I see how it is! Getting some Viking and Lions stuff but no Bears?! Awesome adds dude and congrats Smile
Name a bear worth grabbing? ;p Lol, thanks. I do plan on adding an Urlacher card someday. That will probably be it unless I move on to other projects. I was thinking of adding a Walter Payton Man of the Year set...but that's on the wish list. I have to finish the SB set first lol.

Awesome haul, my man!
I LIVE for "Soup Kitchens" with "Dirty Mike" and the boys!!! BAHAHAHA!!!!

Sick AP. Too bad it's in a Packers PC. Lol. Great stuff

Nice stuff bud
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(02-02-2019, 05:40 PM)StylinDylan7 Wrote: Sick AP. Too bad it's in a Packers PC. Lol. Great stuff
I'm open to trading it for a nice card Wink I admit to feeling a little dirty for having it...

Thanks guys!

I love the design on that AP ... clean and the signature really pops.