Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Present and Future

My Present and Future
Good day, Beckett Community!

If you are jointed to the hockey boards and know me, you also might have read that I have just had a flood in my basement which has to see me replace the floors. All 1,120 square feet of them. It sucks, but it is life.

With that trial came the need for money. Seeing as we are all card collectors, and my childrens' rooms and health are more important than anything, I had to sell my cards in order to fund the new floors. I did not receive what they were worth, but I did acquire enough to start the replacement. This is the game of our hobby, though. Sell en masse, get 20%. The patience was not there for me to sell in bunches.

So, I am starting over again. Slowly. It is going to be difficult to curb my desires to break some boxes with the money that I had to acquire, but I am keeping a lever head and doing it.

I would like to thank everyone for the stellar trades over the years, and also want to inform you all that there will be more coming in the future! I have actually already started! With a jumbo pack of 2018 Score... yay...

Hehe!

If you have interest in trading with me at all... I can't. My Org. is nowhere near updated. Tongue I am continuing on with my moderator duties here on the site, and will be available for any help that I can be. I will add cards to my Org. as they come in, but it will be a very slow process. This will be overcome!

Thank you again, Beckett Community! Best wishes!

Randi

RE: My Present and Future
Sorry to hear that Randi! Our trades were always topp notch! Smile Looking forward to more in the future!

RE: My Present and Future
Thank you, Nate! I will be back at some point. Just need to get the work finished first.

Randi

(02-01-2019, 12:32 PM)savagenate Wrote: Sorry to hear that Randi! Our trades were always topp notch! Smile Looking forward to more in the future!