`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rate 2018 Elite Extra Edition

Rate 2018 Elite Extra Edition
I like this year's version of EEE much better than 2017 and was wondering how others view it.

I have purchased 4 boxes and did another 4 "pick your team" breaks. I think I have done quite well with highlighted autos of Alek Thomas /5, Madrigal /10, Madrigal /15, Tatis /299, Rutschman /99 (top rated draft pick per Beckett), Yordan Alvarez /49, and numerous other numbered autos and die-cuts.

What are your thoughts? And don't bother bringing up the whole "non-licensed product" conversation...I don't care! Big Grin

RE: Rate 2018 Elite Extra Edition
I like this year's product as well..HOWEVER...it was released on 12/12/18 and now it is 1/26/19 and NO PRICES ON MATERIALS CARDS YET!!!!!!!!!!

Other than that stack of cards waiting to be priced for sale and/or trade..nice product..

If either of you run across Josh Jung in that product, please let me know if they are available for trade.
I went through some last year, but I like the looks of these better.

Thanks,
Mickey

(01-26-2019, 07:52 AM)bonds20001 Wrote: I like this year's product as well..HOWEVER...it was released on 12/12/18 and now it is 1/26/19 and NO PRICES ON MATERIALS CARDS YET!!!!!!!!!!

Other than that stack of cards waiting to be priced for sale and/or trade..nice product..
1 week ago I sent a PM to Brian Fleischer about this pricing and he has not responded. What is also interesting is that he usually puts out a Thread about completed pricing, but nothing has been mentioned about EEE. So, what are we supposed to think??!

New policy - they are not going to price it because it's unlicensed.

(Sorry/ducks flying objects on way out)

It is nice to see the Memorabilia cards and College Tickets finally priced!