`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone recognize this autograph?

Does anyone recognize this autograph?
Hey guys. So I recently purchased this Mickey Mantle, Billy Martin, and Whitey Ford PSA authenticated autographed baseball. However, there is another autograph on the ball that is quite faded, but visible. The PSA authentication did not mention anything about the fourth autograph and I'm trying to figure out who it is. I'm thinking it may be Billy Hunter based on a few comparisons, and the fact that his playing time with the Yanks overlapped the other three.

Any ideas on who this could be?

Thanks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Does anyone recognize this autograph?
Bobby Murcer? Looks like it.

(01-02-2019, 12:03 AM)david campos Wrote: Bobby Murcer? Looks like it.
Agreed. I have 3 Bobby Murcer autos, and that looks spot on!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I believe you guys are correct. Thank you for the help!

(01-02-2019, 09:36 AM)Dsnod225 Wrote: I believe you guys are correct. Thank you for the help!
Belief has nothing to do with it ... we are correct. Smile
It's a fact ... That's Bobby Murcer's auto
I wonder why PSA didn't certify it ... although Mick, Billy & Whitey are the 'big ticket' autos on that ball and maybe it wouldn't have made much of a difference in the value of the ball with or without certification of Murcer's signature. Hmmmm?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.