`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redemption Sticker

Redemption Sticker
I am sure this has been asked before but after a search only one opinion was stated. Would you keep the Topps sticker on the toploader or peel it off? The card will not be for sale or trade so my guess is most would say it does not matter. Just looking for some thoughts. Thank You.

Scott

RE: Redemption Sticker
I actually do not see any purpose for the sticker once you get the card, as it should only be to keep the card safe during delivery. Right?

I have the same problem with a tek Maddux auto, the whole head is blocked by the sticker. Very annoying. I removed it!!!!!!
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

The sticker isn't tamper proof, so it's not like you're taking a certified card out of a pre-graded holder and ruining its value. I peel them off, save them and put them on the ends of cardboard card storage boxes that are holding Topps cards.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Thanks for your responses - I appreciate the input.

Rip that bad boy out. I don't think I have ever left a card I redeemed in the holder.
I focus my PC on Ken Griffey Jr but I also collect Jay Buhner, Steve Largent and Ryan Bader. Secondary collection: Seattle teams & Univ. of Arizona