`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The $107,868 Lesson, My Book, and Starting Over

The $107,868 Lesson, My Book, and Starting Over
Hey guys! At long last, my book is FINALLY out! Check the link and video below Smile

https://tanmanbaseballfan.com/2018/12/th...-book.html

[Image: mock.jpg]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMPZIlYlnt8
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! Smile
www.TanManBaseballFan.com
Do you have rare Jose Canseco cards? Let me know!
Author of Confessions of a Baseball Card Addict

RE: The $107,868 Lesson, My Book, and Starting Over
Come up to one of my shows in Dallas because I'd like to see you in person Smile
Plano, Tx. Card Show #7, Sunday March 5, 2017 from 9 AM to 4 PM at Adat Chaverim (Northeast Corner Independence and Spring Creek) in Plano Tx.

Great stuff, as always, Tanner.

I too sold the bulk of my collection this past summer and have been (sort of) working on a book for years as well, LOL, albeit not about collecting.

You are a true inspiration and congrats on moving forward and getting to a station in life where you are happy with what you have and what you kept.

Well done, sir, well done.

Condolences about your dad and congrats on Baby #2 ...

Happy holidays,

RJ

(12-19-2018, 04:45 PM)richk Wrote: Come up to one of my shows in Dallas because I'd like to see you in person Smile
Hey Rich! It would definitely be great to meet you in person.

(12-19-2018, 04:46 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Great stuff, as always, Tanner.

I too sold the bulk of my collection this past summer and have been (sort of) working on a book for years as well, LOL, albeit not about collecting.

You are a true inspiration and congrats on moving forward and getting to a station in life where you are happy with what you have and what you kept.

Well done, sir, well done.

Condolences about your dad and congrats on Baby #2 ...

Happy holidays,

RJ
Thank you RJ!
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! Smile

Hey
I am curious what is the briefcase you ordered? I know they are sold out, but I would like to see if somewhere else has them as I really like it. Also what are the dimensions of it? Thanks.

(12-20-2018, 12:52 AM)akaus Wrote: Hey
I am curious what is the briefcase you ordered? I know they are sold out, but I would like to see if somewhere else has them as I really like it. Also what are the dimensions of it? Thanks.
Here it is! https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00R59...UTF8&psc=1

Awesome. Thanks for the link.

I mentioned on Facebook that I put the book on my Amazon wishlist, just noticed my wife buying it for me for Christmas. I can hardly wait to read it.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(12-20-2018, 11:23 PM)djohn Wrote: I mentioned on Facebook that I put the book on my Amazon wishlist, just noticed my wife buying it for me for Christmas. I can hardly wait to read it.
Very cool! Looking forward to hearing what you think about it Smile

Just ordered the book, can't wait to sit down and read it!

Condolences on your dad and congratulations on your new baby on the way.

In Christ,
- Steve
Thanks,
- Steve