`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Turkey Day!

Turkey Day!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I'm thankful for the great traders on here who helped me get started, and have become friends in the hobby: Favrecollector4, jplarson, alanch, bojesphob, and many others!

RE: Turkey Day!
Happy tday
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

I am thankful that we live in a country that allows freedom of speech on sites like this, a country that entertains us with great sports, and a country with decent people that trust others to send valuable pieces of cardboard through the mail.

Hear hear to all of the previous sentiments and I am grateful that while we are a small community, it is made up of people who do it for the love of the hobby!

kerryandbeth and I feel left out of your list of friends.

(11-29-2018, 03:08 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: kerryandbeth and I feel left out of your list of friends.
Ha! We are the "many others"!

A Viking fan, Lions fan and a Packer fan are in a bar complaining about life. The Viking fan says "I can't believe we have lost all our Super Bowl appearances". The Lion fan says "Big deal. At least your team has been in Super Bowls." The Packer fan says "You guys have no idea how good you have it. Last week my neighbor had a massive heart attack and nearly died but he fully recovered."

The Viking fan and Lions fan look at each other puzzled and say "What is so bad about that if he fully recovered?" The Packer fan says "Well, I was next in line for his season ticket!"

(11-30-2018, 09:14 AM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Ha! We are the "many others"!

A Viking fan, Lions fan and a Packer fan are in a bar complaining about life. The Viking fan says "I can't believe we have lost all our Super Bowl appearances". The Lion fan says "Big deal. At least your team has been in Super Bowls." The Packer fan says "You guys have no idea how good you have it. Last week my neighbor had a massive heart attack and nearly died but he fully recovered."

The Viking fan and Lions fan look at each other puzzled and say "What is so bad about that if he fully recovered?" The Packer fan says "Well, I was next in line for his season ticket!"
Haha!

(11-30-2018, 11:42 AM)savagenate Wrote: Haha!
That is pretty good, I can't lie.