`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Online break!! Got the Yanks!!

Online break!! Got the Yanks!!
Dont usually do breaks but stuck in Fallon NV. Glad I did. Have four hits!!
2018 Topps Five Star Autographs Blue #FSAAJ Aaron Judge
2018 Topps Triple Threads Autograph Relic Combos Emerald #ARCPAB Bernie Williams/Jorge Posada/Andy Pettitte
And
Two basic relics
/27 Tanaka
/18 Ichiro

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Online break!! Got the Yanks!!
Nice hits! Lemme know if you wanna trade that Judge.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(11-12-2018, 11:48 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: Nice hits! Lemme know if you wanna trade that Judge.
I will be up for trading it when I get back. Will be looking for an Aaron auto or other Braves stuff.

Nice. I did a break like that once and drew the Royals and got a Danny Duffy auto. Nice card but I don't collect Kansas City and I eventually found a trade partner for it.

Hi,

I'd sure would like to have the Posada, Williams and Mariano? auto card. Please check my organizer as I don't know what you want besides an Aaron auto. I have a 1960 Topps Aaron that has some smeared ink on back. Give me your email and I'll send you scans.

Brian

brian
quote='buckles2335' pid='2686492' dateline='1542083027']
2018 Topps Triple Threads Autograph Relic Combos Emerald #ARCPAB Bernie Williams/Jorge Posada/Andy Pettitte
And
Two basic relics
/27 Tanaka
/18 Ichiro
[/quote]

[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

(11-13-2018, 10:15 PM)bamyanks Wrote: Hi,

I'd sure would like to have the Posada, Williams and Mariano? auto card. Please check my organizer as I don't know what you want besides an Aaron auto. I have a 1960 Topps Aaron that has some smeared ink on back. Give me your email and I'll send you scans.

Brian

brian
quote='buckles2335' pid='2686492' dateline='1542083027']
And
Two basic relics
/27 Tanaka
/18 Ichiro

[/quote]

I did not see anything in your org. Im really looking for Braves autos around the same TV.

Wow! I'm very jealous, dude! That is an awesome Yankees break ... the kind I can only dream about! Congrats!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(11-14-2018, 12:28 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Wow! I'm very jealous, dude! That is an awesome Yankees break ... the kind I can only dream about! Congrats!
I was hoping for the Braves but got the Yanks. Glad I did. Braves got zero hits. The Mets killed it though.

good things to good people.......congrats
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

very nice hits John . i was lucky enough to hit a Acuna Jr triple relic auto today from triple threads