`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you jplarson!

Thank you jplarson!
I got an unexpected package in the mail...low and behold it was a birthday gift of packers cards! Thank you a bunch man! I think you just fed the rainbow monster in me, if those Favres have other parallels from those sets Smile It was a great surprise!

RE: Thank you jplarson!
Glad you liked it! The Team Finest does indeed come in 6 flavors, Blue /1500, Red /500, Gold /250, Blue Refractor /150, Red Refractor /50, and Gold Refractor /25.

(11-02-2018, 11:04 AM)jplarson Wrote: Glad you liked it! The Team Finest does indeed come in 6 flavors, Blue /1500, Red /500, Gold /250, Blue Refractor /150, Red Refractor /50, and Gold Refractor /25.
Guess it'll keep me busy lol. I need to start finishing some rainbows...I've started a bunch, but never seem to be able to complete them at the rate I start them lol. I do really like the Favre Finest cards you sent, I like that style. Rainbow here I come!

(11-03-2018, 10:25 AM)savagenate Wrote: Guess it'll keep me busy lol. I need to start finishing some rainbows...I've started a bunch, but never seem to be able to complete them at the rate I start them lol. I do really like the Favre Finest cards you sent, I like that style. Rainbow here I come!
Best be warned, I'm still looking for the Gold and all the parallel version Wink

(11-03-2018, 11:23 AM)jplarson Wrote: Best be warned, I'm still looking for the Gold and all the parallel version Wink
Oh no! lol