Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens Fans, I Have At Least One Hayden Hurst Jersey Card for Trade

Ravens Fans, I Have At Least One Hayden Hurst Jersey Card for Trade
Friends,

I have pulled both the Rookie Threads and Rookie Phenom jersey cards of Hayden Hurst out of Donruss retail.

(Way to mix it up, Panini!)

I collect neither the team nor the player, so one or both cards can be had for the following base, insert or mem cards of:

Saquon Barkley
Kerryon Johnson
Sam Darnold

Pro unis only, please, I have enough college stuff of all three.

Thanks for reading, please PM me if you are interested.

Take care,

RJ

RE: Ravens Fans, I Have At Least One Hayden Hurst Jersey Card for Trade
Shoot me a trade. I think I need both of them, and I should have RCs of all 3 of them, as well as a few inserts and maybe even a hit or two.
I will give 4 cents Beckett credit per point for Panini Points, 110% Beckett for ANY Ravens redemptions, 125% Beckett for any in demand player, and 100% Beckett for all other redemptions.
I PC all Ravens cards.
Check out my ebay for the real good stuff, if I ever get any: https://www.ebay.com/usr/dcm7734

(11-12-2018, 09:55 PM)DCM7734 Wrote: Shoot me a trade. I think I need both of them, and I should have RCs of all 3 of them, as well as a few inserts and maybe even a hit or two.
PM sent, thank you!

(11-13-2018, 10:33 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: PM sent, thank you!
I'm not trading unless you have org, sorry.
I will give 4 cents Beckett credit per point for Panini Points, 110% Beckett for ANY Ravens redemptions, 125% Beckett for any in demand player, and 100% Beckett for all other redemptions.
I PC all Ravens cards.
Check out my ebay for the real good stuff, if I ever get any: https://www.ebay.com/usr/dcm7734

(11-13-2018, 12:09 PM)DCM7734 Wrote: I'm not trading unless you have org, sorry.
rjcj2017 is a straight-up trader that recently let his subscription run out because of the crappy way we are take care of as members. You should not be the least bit wary of trading with him.

RJ is simply one of the best traders on Beckett, period.

I will gladly help in anyway to get a trade completed for you both if needed.

(11-13-2018, 02:45 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: rjcj2017 is a straight-up trader that recently let his subscription run out because of the crappy way we are take care of as members. You should not be the least bit wary of trading with him.
+1. Also no way he would let his reputation here get burned on this trade. I would back him by saying if you did get ripped off, I would get you a card or two off comc.com of equivalent value to make you whole again.

Aw, shucks, everyone, I'm blushing. Thanks for the kind words.

rjcj2017, do you have any Lamar autos or relics? Also, are you able to see what I have for trade?
I PC all Ravens cards.