`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UPDATE Organize Completely Updated...Ready To Trade

UPDATE Organize Completely Updated...Ready To Trade
Guys/Gals, I've spent the last few days purging things out of my PC. Here is sample of what's available. There is plenty more mid to high end cards. Lets knock down some trades and get this site rolling again. Pardon the light glare, I've been drinking and I'm not moving these to another part of the house to take pics.

[Image: 45592192352_ca89c09680_b.jpg]

[Image: 31770414538_e6141c04a3_b.jpg]

RE: Organize Completely Updated...Ready To Trade
All offers responded to

[Image: 43035193100_7e8c3cb86e_c.jpg]Untitled by Kraig Feldman, on Flickr
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

(10-31-2018, 11:45 AM)kfeldman Wrote: [Image: 43035193100_7e8c3cb86e_c.jpg]Untitled by Kraig Feldman, on Flickr
Thanks

RE: UPDATE Organize Completely Updated...Ready To Trade
Guys after about 2 months of offers, missed closing dates, living with my parents etc. My wife and I are finally going to be closing on a house next Monday. That being said I am going to suspend/cancel all trades until we get moved in and settled. I'll leave comments for each of you that I have an offer working with in case you don't see this post or the updated thread.

Thanks

Congrats on the move. I was going to send you an offer, but I will wait until you get settled in.

(11-02-2018, 10:45 AM)akaus Wrote: Congrats on the move. I was going to send you an offer, but I will wait until you get settled in.
Thanks, I'll still have all of this good stuff available. Thanks for understanding.