Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Be Breaking Topps Update on Monday 10/22

RE: Will Be Breaking Topps Update on Monday 10/22
I opened up my Jumbo box tonight:

Got all 300-card base set, with 5 Rainbow Foil, 5 Gold, 26 inserts, 1 Black & White Negative, and 2 SSP's.
My auto is Johan Camargo Game Changers (Braves), and my 2 mem cards are Yan Gomes All-Star Stitches and George Springer Post Season Logo Patch
I also received 2 Silver Chrome Packs with my order from Blowout, with an Ian Kinsler Gold #/50.

I am content getting the complete set. I will give specific players for base dupes and the others up for trade once Beckett pricing comes out in November, but I will say that the dupes, inserts and parallels include Ohtani, Acuna, Judge, and Jeter (none are PC).

Nice! That's about how my 1st box broke down. Got a complete set and over half of an additional Brewers team set. What SSP's did you get, if I might ask. And, did you pull any nice Brewers?
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

(10-24-2018, 12:05 AM)aprirr Wrote: Nice! That's about how my 1st box broke down. Got a complete set and over half of an additional Brewers team set. What SSP's did you get, if I might ask. And, did you pull any nice Brewers?
PM sent.

That's cool, no need to trade for base now! Looks like you did much better than most on parallels also. Let me know if you see anything you could use for any Acuna, Soto, Gleyber and RC parallels or SPs when the pricing comes out. Or depending I could purchase as well, whatever works better for you. Thanks!

(10-24-2018, 01:19 PM)evolb909 Wrote: That's cool, no need to trade for base now! Looks like you did much better than most on parallels also. Let me know if you see anything you could use for any Acuna, Soto, Gleyber and RC parallels or SPs when the pricing comes out. Or depending I could purchase as well, whatever works better for you. Thanks!
Sounds good.