`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 Picks Topps Clearly Authentic, 3 Green /99

3 Picks Topps Clearly Authentic, 3 Green /99
Not a monster hit like Ohtani, but in a Hit Draft of 2018 Topps Clearly Authentic, I had two picks and landed #6 and #18, with an extra card at #23. I actually got 3 Green Autos /99 (Hoskins, Jackson Stephens, and Alcantara).

Not bad considering there were 6 unnumbered autos in the break.

I picked Hoskins /99 over Bo Jackson Redemption (base auto). Would you do this choice?

RE: 3 Picks Topps Clearly Authentic, 3 Green /99
If the Rhys is for trade, I would like a shot. thanks
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

(08-23-2018, 12:26 PM)kfeldman Wrote: If the Rhys is for trade, I would like a shot. thanks
Possibly. I am an old school Phillies fan (Schmidt, Maddox, McGraw, Carlton, etc.) but I still watch them once in a while. I have seen Rhys play a bit and am not convinced he is a PC guy yet.

The question is how long will I wait for the redemption?

(08-23-2018, 12:40 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: The question is how long will I wait for the redemption?
Bo Knows! Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(08-23-2018, 08:24 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Bo Knows! Smile
Ha! Good one. Does Bo know whether I made the best pick?

They arrived today from the breaker, and the Hoskins is not a redemption (the Bo was...my bad!)

Those Bo's sell pretty well, and even if you had to wait, you could have swapped it out for something of equal value. But Hoskins is nice too. Must have been a great case for that to be there at #6.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(08-24-2018, 10:11 AM)roger rabbit Wrote: Those Bo's sell pretty well, and even if you had to wait, you could have swapped it out for something of equal value. But Hoskins is nice too. Must have been a great case for that to be there at #6.
Yep, I agree. There was Acuna base auto, 1 out of 5, Smoltz /25, Clint Frazier /25, two out of 50, 3 out of 75, I got all 3 out of /99, the Bo Jackson base auto...

I never do those kinds of breaks but after watching the 1st 2 cases have nothing to smile about, I took a gamble on the 3rd case being great.

Not a bad choice with the Hoskins. It is available let me know.

I would have got the BO
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(08-29-2018, 04:57 AM)alstott9adams Wrote: I would have got the BO
I just looked at the pricing between the Bo and the Rhys...clearly (no pun intended) I should have taken the Jackson. Oh, well, the Hoskins is probably PC anyway.