`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still looking for Topps High Tek traders

Still looking for Topps High Tek traders
Please, EXPERIENCED only!! Getting waaayyy too many incorrect years, patterns, etc. Even had someone try to trade me Bowman HT, when I clearly stated Topps only.

I realize that not a lot of traders here are familiar with this release, but I'm looking for a solid group of HT'ers to trade dupes with while we work on finishing our master sets of this AWESOME release. Thanks.

RE: Still looking for Topps High Tek traders
I have a small collection of 2016 and 2017 ones if you need them, but IDK about patterns and what not.

http://s1070.photobucket.com/user/zander...t=3&page=1
Super collector of Matt Harvey

(08-26-2018, 11:07 AM)zanderlex Wrote: I have a small collection of 2016 and 2017 ones if you need them, but IDK about patterns and what not.

http://s1070.photobucket.com/user/zander...t=3&page=1
Trade offer and pm sent. Thank you.

I have several High Tek from 2015, 2016 and 2017 listed in my org. All should be the correct pattern as per the Beckett guide.
Always looking for Astros and Allen and Ginter I need. PLMK if there are any of the High Tek you need. Thanks.
Collecting Astros & Allen & Ginter with my daughter.

Looking for 2016 Topps Strata Clearly Authentic Autograph Relic Red #CAARDK Dallas Keuchel (any of the 5 1/1 variations) to complete the mini rainbow!

(08-28-2018, 12:44 AM)bzross Wrote: I have several High Tek from 2015, 2016 and 2017 listed in my org. All should be the correct pattern as per the Beckett guide.
Always looking for Astros and Allen and Ginter I need. PLMK if there are any of the High Tek you need. Thanks.
Open trade offer sent. Thanks.