`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stuff FT (SCANS)

Stuff FT (SCANS)
Have not posted anything in the trade forum in awhile kinda of like to see if I can jumpstart a little trade activity for myself. So here is some stuff available that I got for trade. Just claim first dibs in the thread and I will check your org to see if I can find anything I can use, if you do not hear from me, nothing personal, just means I could not find anything I could use. Thanks for looking

[Image: hWO92Ok.jpg]

[Image: YhstGNQ.jpg]

[Image: sAoVvNr.jpg]

[Image: AW4yU4N.jpg]

[Image: yzq3JUl.jpg]

The Trout Update Base has a small ding corner on the bottom right hand side
[Image: e6tXXCR.jpg]

[Image: Y9JLfR8.jpg]
[Image: Kzea5ph.png]

"Avoid the Clap" - Jimmy Dugan

RE: Stuff FT (SCANS)
I would definitely be interested in the Trouts and Harper as well as the Pederson auto and David Wright patch cards
Here is my Photobucket library:
http://s296.photobucket.com/user/captaina789/library/?sort=3&page=1
Collecting most Top 100 Prospects and AMAZING patch cards

(08-10-2018, 02:00 PM)1god4me Wrote: I would definitely be interested in the Trouts and Harper as well as the Pederson auto and David Wright patch cards
same here buddy
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Who or what are you looking to get for the Trouts? I have many cards not marked that are available. Please let me know. Thanks.

Check me for the Trout updates please!
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(08-10-2018, 02:54 PM)akaus Wrote: Who or what are you looking to get for the Trouts? I have many cards not marked that are available. Please let me know. Thanks.
PM sent

Put me in line for the diamond Trout and the Harper (if still available).
Desert racing baseball card collector? Yeah, that's not weird...

(08-10-2018, 06:52 PM)bigdaddyq Wrote: PM sent
Just wanted to clarify, this means no one who replied had anything you liked? Or would you contact us via a trade offer or PM? Just wanting to make sure I responded correctly. Thank you

(08-11-2018, 01:07 PM)1god4me Wrote: Just wanted to clarify, this means no one who replied had anything you liked? Or would you contact us via a trade offer or PM? Just wanting to make sure I responded correctly. Thank you
I only sent that trader a PM stating what I'm looking for cause that's what he asked in the thread. I haven't really thoroughly checked anybody's org yet because I'm just trying to give this thread a little time for more responses this weekend so I can see what the best possible deal would be if multiple people are interested in the same card, that's all. But don't worry once I start going through everything you're getting the first look and if I can't find anything I'll just go down the list to the next trader.

(08-11-2018, 02:07 PM)bigdaddyq Wrote: I only sent that trader a PM stating what I'm looking for cause that's what he asked in the thread. I haven't really thoroughly checked anybody's org yet because I'm just trying to give this thread a little time for more responses this weekend so I can see what the best possible deal would be if multiple people are interested in the same card, that's all. But don't worry once I start going through everything you're getting the first look and if I can't find anything I'll just go down the list to the next trader.
Oh okay, I totally understand now. I took the post as you were looking to trade right then and there, but what you are going to do makes total sense. Thank you for the response, hopefully I have some things you're looking for