`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Hello Beckett family

Hello Beckett family
I just wanted to let everyone know I renewed my OPG subscription for 2 more years today. I really hope we can get this place popping again and bring back the good ol days.

If you renewed your OPG please list your name here and how long you are in for. If your on the fence just subscribe. There is more to the OPG than just pricing. There are a ton of great traders here that will work with you on potential trades.

Lastly to anyone that reads this please post more. Show off your maildays. Ask questions about the hobby. Hell when its late on a Friday night and you are enjoying an adult beverage and your bored just come and hang out and check out my phins pc lol.

Thanks for reading everyone and hope to trade with many of you over the next two years!!!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

RE: Hello Beckett family
Now that's commitment lol. I'll be on the forums, and will be grabbing the org here and there as I feel like it.

(07-12-2018, 10:03 AM)savagenate Wrote: Now that's commitment lol. I'll be on the forums, and will be grabbing the org here and there as I feel like it.
Well I got a good deal of about $7 per month plus a free month so I jumped on it and will be subscribed until Oct 2nd 2020!!! So if you get phins plmk. I still need that Marino from you and wouldnt mind a PWE trade for it. I will send first as well. plmk.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(07-12-2018, 05:28 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Well I got a good deal of about $7 per month plus a free month so I jumped on it and will be subscribed until Oct 2nd 2020!!! So if you get phins plmk. I still need that Marino from you and wouldnt mind a PWE trade for it. I will send first as well. plmk.
Nice! Yeah, I'll keep my eyes open for phins. I think that Marino went out in another trade, but if I still have it I'd be happy to just send it to you. I'll check.

I am a new trader, and recently just did a 1-month of OPG...I think I will be here long-term just for the Organize/Trade feature. I am going to be an active collector/trader, so hoping to work out some trades with others!

I totally agree, trading has definitely died down, but if you can find that cadre of folks whom are still active, that would be awesome. I know I'm always looking to trade out of stuff...now I have the itch to become a case breaker of older stuff though (like 2014 and older).

Just seen they are offering 1 year subscription for $50. Might take advantage of that...
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsiqi1o37i.jpg]

ALBUMS UNDER TEST
FOR SALE - FOR TRADE

(07-11-2018, 09:04 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: I just wanted to let everyone know I renewed my OPG subscription for 2 more years today. I really hope we can get this place popping again and bring back the good ol days.

If you renewed your OPG please list your name here and how long you are in for. If your on the fence just subscribe. There is more to the OPG than just pricing. There are a ton of great traders here that will work with you on potential trades.

Lastly to anyone that reads this please post more. Show off your maildays. Ask questions about the hobby. Hell when its late on a Friday night and you are enjoying an adult beverage and your bored just come and hang out and check out my phins pc lol.

Thanks for reading everyone and hope to trade with many of you over the next two years!!!
Hey welcome back.

I'm still around and still collecting the titans.
I collect Eddie George, Marcus Mariota, Derrick Henry, Corey Davis and other titans
my bucket
http://s608.photobucket.com/user/aussiet...n/library/

[Image: Header_Mariota_zpsddsop4z4.jpg][/URL]

I miss the old boards! Where my old account wasn't accidentally deleted and before the ORG Trader thing came along and everyone left Sad
[Image: hYv4ZzA.jpg?1]
Collecting: Matthew Stafford & Lions

It's nice to see people still have faith in the old place.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.