`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTT: '18 Topps series 1 Jumbo Hobby Box for Series 2

WTT: '18 Topps series 1 Jumbo Hobby Box for Series 2
I have a factory sealed 2018 Topps jumbo hobby box (10 packs, 50 cards per pack) that was given me as an "early Father's Day" gift. Unfortunately, it was an error as I no longer need series 1. Therefore I'm looking to trade my series 1 for a factory sealed jumbo hobby box of series TWO.

I'm willing to ship USPS Priority mail insured and tracking # included, and would ask anyone who might take me up on this offer to do the same.

Thanks for reading
David Massie
damassie
Always trading for set needs -and for Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers, Clayton Kershaw, Manny Machado, Buster Posey, and Frank Thomas.

RE: WTT: '18 Topps series 1 Jumbo Hobby Box for Series 2
(06-16-2018, 08:08 PM)damassie Wrote: that was given me as an "early Father's Day" gift. Unfortunately, it was an error as I no longer need series 1.
Hopefully, you didn't use the box to smack your kid or other loved one that gave it to you in error...LOL

No, but I sure felt like it....LOL. They were safe, though, because they live in a far away state.

(06-16-2018, 08:55 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Hopefully, you didn't use the box to smack your kid or other loved one that gave it to you in error...LOL
Always trading for set needs -and for Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers, Clayton Kershaw, Manny Machado, Buster Posey, and Frank Thomas.

Unfortunately the cost of series 1 will not equal the cost of series 2. There is about a $70.00 difference between the two. You might have to give more than your series 1 box to get a series 2. You can thank S. Ohtani for the price hike.