`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One Year Older - My Birthday Post

One Year Older - My Birthday Post
Too long to post here apparently, so here is a link!

http://tanmanbaseballfan.com/2018/05/birthday-post.html

[Image: Untitled-8.jpg]
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! Smile
www.TanManBaseballFan.com
Do you have rare Jose Canseco cards? Let me know!
Author of Confessions of a Baseball Card Addict

RE: One Year Older - My Birthday Post
Happy Birthday!!

Hope you have a great day!!!! Happy Birthday!!!

Nice read! Love your work. I have a bday coming soonish also but a little older am i. Huge Yoda fan by the way. Happy Birthday and keep up the customs!

Happy birthday. The wax from those years also remind me of my childhood as well. (I turn 36 tomorrow) Those were simpler times, indeed. I've been collecting here and there some unopened wax myself from that era, because of my childhood memories, and like you said they look better in an unopened box, than piled on a desk. And the good thing is, the later in the 80s you go, the cheaper they get!
Barry Larkin - 1781 different
Joey Votto jersey numbered cards - 283

LOL

Happy Birthday, Tanner!!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Thank you guys! Smile
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! Smile
www.TanManBaseballFan.com
Do you have rare Jose Canseco cards? Let me know!
Author of Confessions of a Baseball Card Addict

Hope you enjoyed your Day. I always enjoy your work.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Hope you had a great birthday!
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

I did the same thing with unopened boxes from the 80s and early 90s. I actually ended up buying cases of some, and got cello and rack boxes as well. I agree that the allure of the box and it's visual stimulation is sometimes better than what you might get from the cards inside.
My box buying started with pursing every Topps Traded boxed set, and then seeing them all next to each other made me want to do the same with unopened packs. However I found it easier and sometimes just as cheap to buy an entire box as opposed to just a single pack. Then I got the idea that rack packs and cello packs would be fun to buy as well. Next thing you know, I had cases coming in and once those started piling up I decided to step back from buying boxes.
Almost forgot to wish you a happy birthday. I hope you had an amazing day, you definitely deserve one.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/