Check out the Pics here:
2017 Panini Absolute Racing Box Break
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
Triple 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

RE: 2017 Absolute Racing Box Break
Nice Junior Johnson
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Nice pulls. Too bad the Larson and Junior couldn't have been switched though. Wink

(05-05-2018, 08:32 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: Nice pulls. Too bad the Larson and Junior couldn't have been switched though. Wink
No kidding - still, the Larson could be a pretty sweet pull...
Looking for:
Triple 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

www.dunnere.weebly.com

(05-05-2018, 09:08 PM)dunnere Wrote: No kidding - still, the Larson could be a pretty sweet pull...
I was curious, so I looked them up. Total BV for the two AU's is $40, but would be $50 if they were switched. Larson's SN25 AU is the Red parallel and his Blue is SN10.

Good info, interesting on the parallel pricing, but according to Beckett, for Larson the Blue is #/99, the Red is #/25, and the Gold is #/10, and for Johnson, the Blue is #/25, the Red #/15, and the Gold #/10.

They are On Card Autos (unlike Certified, which were stickers), which is really sweet, but the base Larson is still just a $5 or maybe $10 Auto right now...
Looking for:
Triple 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

www.dunnere.weebly.com

(05-05-2018, 10:09 PM)dunnere Wrote: Good info, interesting on the parallel pricing, but according to Beckett, for Larson the Blue is #/99, the Red is #/25, and the Gold is #/10, and for Johnson, the Blue is #/25, the Red #/15, and the Gold #/10.

They are On Card Autos (unlike Certified, which were stickers), which is really sweet, but the base Larson is still just a $5 or maybe $10 Auto right now...
Yeah, oops on that. I meant 99 for the Blue. As you can see from what you typed, easiest to pull are No SN, then Blue, Red, Gold. But many drivers have different SN's. But that's how it was when PP made cards too. Some drivers put a limit on how many they'll sign and JJ has been on the low-end of total signed cards for about a decade now. That's why I'm still surprised that I have a dozen AU'd cards of him. I also have a Larson AU I've been holding on to for several years now.

I know the Absolute are on-card AU's and that's why they were the only hobby boxes I bought last year. Even at D&A's current sale price, I'm not risking another box of Absolute no matter how much I love the design. Two hobby boxes at release and a blaster in January was enough for me.