`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ohtani Madness

Ohtani Madness
It looks like someone cracked some Bowman a day early, and there's a Ohtani Atomic Refractor Auto up on the bay. The card is numbered to 100, and after 7 hours, already has 94 bids and is sitting at $34,000!!!!

Is it me or is this even getting wilder than we anticipated?

Anyone else busting any Bowman tommorow? I got 4 boxes of Jumbo on the way and sure wouldn't mind pulling aNY of the other 99 Atomic Autos lol

RE: Ohtani Madness
That is insane. I will not even be able to buy one jumbo box with how high everything has been jacked up.
1,254 unique Chipper Jones
317 unique Javy Lopez

You'll find that more often than not in cases like this the winner never ends up paying.

I noticed the 2018 Bowman Blasters are selling on the Bay and other sites for more than Wally World's normal price....am I missing something or arent they the same?..lol.

24 packs for $60 (3 boxes x$20) ...versus $100+ for a hobby box,..why not...(I think..lol)...(I know there's a guaranteed hit from the hobby box)

Any how....I decided to buy a few boxes and then some from Wally World with free shipping...I should get them next Tuesday..(hopefully)

[Image: 7zvFV.png]

I think if I ever pulled something like that, I would make an attempt to trade it for an rookie Mike Trout auto, and some vintage. Im not yet convinced Ohtani is going to be a mega star.

I hope someone finds it soon, so i can just get some bowman packs to open, the pricing is stupid.
Is this thing on?