`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lots of cards for sale

lots of cards for sale
Hey guys im new to this here but just spent months adding cards to organize and want to try to get rid of some stuff. I dont have any prices listed but feel free to do through what ive got and make some offers if you see something you want. Everything is organized by sport and some personal PC collections.
also any tips would be welcomed. and if really needed i can go in and start the trade/sell collum and start entering in some prices

RE: lots of cards for sale
(04-20-2018, 09:17 PM)posty33 Wrote: Hey guys im new to this here but just spent months adding cards to organize and want to try to get rid of some stuff. I dont have any prices listed but feel free to do through what ive got and make some offers if you see something you want. Everything is organized by sport and some personal PC collections.
also any tips would be welcomed. and if really needed i can go in and start the trade/sell collum and start entering in some prices
I do not see any cards listed in your ORG. You need to make these public and listed as trade amount to show up

(04-21-2018, 05:55 AM)bonds20001 Wrote: I do not see any cards listed in your ORG. You need to make these public and listed as trade amount to show up
thanks, wasnt sure if they would just show up if public or if i had to go through it

ok just added like 750 to start

Are you set on selling, or you be willing to make some trades?
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(04-24-2018, 06:21 AM)jonathani Wrote: Are you set on selling, or you be willing to make some trades?
just depends on what it is, always willing to listen!