`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me with this card - 1999 Shaun King AU

Help me with this card - 1999 Shaun King AU
Greetings. I need a little help identifying this card. I've searched the web and can find the 1999 Collector's Edge Triumph Signed, Sealed, Delivered subset and the 1999 Collector's Edge Triumph Preview subset. This card seems to combine the two. The SSD set has a box on the front for the autograph unlike this one. The Preview subset is not autographed. Anyone know the story on this card? Does it have any value? Thanks for any help you can give.

RE: Help me with this card - 1999 Shaun King AU
Unfortunately I don't know the history of the set but comparing the autograph on it to other certified examples it looks legit. With the jersey number on it I'm inclined to think it's an earlier autograph example, before he got put through the signing meat grinder. In terms of value I would think it would be in line with any of his other autographs from 1999. It may command a slight premium if you found someone who specialized in collecting Collector's Edge cards. It's a very cool card from the year I most fondly remember collecting cards, thanks for sharing!