Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Look who pulled an Ohtani auto from Heritage

Look who pulled an Ohtani auto from Heritage
https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/phill...o-with-it/
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

RE: Look who pulled an Ohtani auto from Heritage
Classic!!!! eBay lol, smart idea
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

That is unreal. Seems weird that he wants to sell it, though, unless he is donating the proceeds to charity.
There is a God and his name is Billy Joel

I like how according to the article, he just signed a 16 million dollar contract, and is putting the card up on eBay to buy more cases.
Barry Larkin - 1781 different
Joey Votto jersey numbered cards - 283

Pat Neshek and Brad Ziegler are both huge collectors, and that's probably why they are included in Topps sets every year when most middle relievers are not.

I think it's cool that they collect cards, but as a regular guy I don't know if I would want cards of other people in my office or my industry, LOL.

That is funny about him selling the card to buy more boxes ... and actually, when I think about it, I've never understood that concept.

If you pull the very best card in the product, the odds only go down from there that you'll pull anything else as good.

But, hey, the man has time and money to burn, so more power to him.

And, it would be a cool story for whoever wins that auction on the Ohtani card ... they could say that they have Pat Neshek's Ohtani card.

That actually happened to me when I was a kid, sort of ... my family and I went on a vacation to Monterey, California, and we stopped at a store called Incaviglia's ... I was just getting into collecting back then and wondered if they were any relation to Pete Incaviglia.

Sure enough, we walk in, and I look up and all of his jerseys from his different teams were hanging up on the walls. Plus, you could buy signed postcards of Pete for $1 each.

I then noticed that there was a glass case full of older cards, and the lady that worked there explained that they were Pete's cards when he was a kid.

My dad bought me a 1972 Hank Aaron out of the display case ... so now I could tell people I owned Pete Incaviglia's Hank Aaron card.

Pretty cool.