`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2018 Heroes of the Game ... 3 HOF cut autos !!!

2018 Heroes of the Game ... 3 HOF cut autos !!!
Unfortunately for me, 3 Football HOF cut sigs... not being a Football fan, these mean nothing to me. Fortunately for any football fans out there, I'm looking to trade these for any reasonable baseball trade offer.
Kenny Houston
Ernie Stauntner (deceased 2006)
Bob Lilly

All Pro Football HOF
All beautiful, certified and slabbed by Leaf

Figure I'd give you guys first crack, then over to the football forum and then, if no interest, off to eBay.
I'd prefer one trade vs. 3 trades, but like I said ... I'll entertain all offers.
Please PM me, as these are not loaded into my trade folder yet.

Thanks

[Image: IMG_0848.jpg]
upload a pic on the internet
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: 2018 Heroes of the Game ... 3 HOF cut autos !!!
Those are cool. I like that they kept the part of the check that says he wrote it for $16.00. High roller!!!
Barry Larkin - 1781 different
Joey Votto jersey numbered cards - 283

(04-02-2018, 02:38 PM)bengalsandreds Wrote: Those are cool. I like that they kept the part of the check that says he wrote it for $16.00. High roller!!!
LOL
Yeah, thought that was pretty funny, too.
It's too bad that check writing is becoming obsolete ... it was a great source of autograph income for families of deceased celebrities/sports stars ... and its a little more authenticated than some random signed post card, IMO.
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Nice Pro Football HoF autos - of those players, Lily is the only one I have seen modern cards from.

The check one has a very nice signature - so does Houston

(04-02-2018, 08:43 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: LOL
Yeah, thought that was pretty funny, too.
It's too bad that check writing is becoming obsolete ... it was a great source of autograph income for families of deceased celebrities/sports stars ... and its a little more authenticated than some random signed post card, IMO.
Maybe in 50 years, they can use email print outs of PayPal transactions.
Barry Larkin - 1781 different
Joey Votto jersey numbered cards - 283

(04-04-2018, 03:31 AM)bengalsandreds Wrote: Maybe in 50 years, they can use email print outs of PayPal transactions.
Who knows ? I mean, if you told me 10 years ago that people would bid on virtual cards or used redemption cards, I wouldn't have believed it either.