`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2017 National Treasures Case Break

2017 National Treasures Case Break
I participated in a case break tonight, I had 8 teams selected randomly in the 4-box case, so exactly one-fourth of it...did pretty well!

Packers
Aaron Rodgers Century Materials 2 clr patch 7/10
[Image: 33jtzdx.jpg]
Vince Biegel auto 20/49

Bears
Jerrell Freeman Signatures auto /15

Falcons
Matt Ryan Franchise Treasures patch /99

Bucs
Doug Martin Red Jersey Number /22
Chris Godwin/Curtis Samuel(Panthers)/Amara Darbor Rookie NFL Gear Trios Materials /99
OJ Howard Rookie Material Signatures /99

Titans
Corey Davis Rookie Jumbo Signature booklet /99 (patch is half the 8 from his jersey, ridiculous)
[Image: 2mg2i38.jpg]
Synced Signatures Marcus Mariota/DeMarco Murray /25 (redemption)

Seahawks
Richard Sherman Colossal Materials /99
Amara Darboh Rookie MAterial Signatuures /5 (patch is either the D or O from his name)
[Image: 16h23y0.jpg]

AND
Russell Wilson Material Signatures /10 (patch is the HAW from the shoulder plate)
[Image: 2nsb15l.jpg]

Was shutout on the Vikings. Lost an auction for the Panthers by $10, of course a McCaffrey 1/1 Nike swoosh auto was pulled. Ugh. This product is ridiculous!

(Ignore the sponge pieces between the soft sleeve sitting on the card abd the one touch for travel, forgot to take them out.)

Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

RE: 2017 National Treasures Case Break
Dang! I'd love to get my hands on the Rodgers, but I don't have any vikings worth it.

Nice pulls.

FYI Panini uses 88 for number patches to maximize the Prime pieces for cards. Ive seen some cards where the patch piece makes no sense for the player pictured.

Some player nameplates appear to be random letters too, like the Joe Mixon booklet letter on eBay right now that has a K letter patch.

The vague Player Wom or Event Worn wording on the COA protects them from getting sued I guess. Your patch pieces just happen to be perfect for the Davis & Darboh.

Yeah, looking at that DARBOH, you would think it is the D or O. But that woul make the next letter is definitely not a A or H.

(03-26-2018, 03:00 AM)francis in glendale Wrote: Nice pulls.

FYI Panini uses 88 for number patches to maximize the Prime pieces for cards. Ive seen some cards where the patch piece makes no sense for the player pictured.

Some player nameplates appear to be random letters too, like the Joe Mixon booklet letter on eBay right now that has a K letter patch.

The vague Player Wom or Event Worn wording on the COA protects them from getting sued I guess. Your patch pieces just happen to be perfect for the Davis & Darboh.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

Nice Wilson
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK