`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2000 Bowman error

2000 Bowman error
I came across this card in my collection. A 2000 Bowman #189 Brian Falkenborg RC. The front is missing players name, position and 2000 Bowman Rookie Card Logo. Has anyone else seen such an error in the 2000 bowman set?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: 2000 Bowman error
It's just a printing flaw: the card missed the foil stamping process. It happened fairly regularly and there's no real market for them outside of die-hard player/team collectors.
I'm always open to trading.  My wants are varied (multiple sets from 1980 to now and some misc. players) and all my wants are marked.  Open offers welcome!

Trade Scans

(03-19-2018, 03:33 PM)gulfvet90 Wrote: I came across this card in my collection. A 2000 Bowman #189 Brian Falkenborg RC. The front is missing players name, position and 2000 Bowman Rookie Card Logo. Has anyone else seen such an error in the 2000 bowman set?
I have a few of these from a variety of brands. They are printing flaws and generally not valued by anyone except player collectors who thinks it is a quirky addition to their collection.
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.
[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]

Thanks