`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Fair Trade or Lopsided?

RE: Fair Trade or Lopsided?
(03-16-2018, 06:10 PM)raphael hopkins Wrote: I'm in the process of selling my basketball and baseball card collection. I have someone who offered me $115 for the following cards
2010-11 Donruss Signatures #203 Kobe Bryant Auto/49 - BV$200
1996 Stadium Club Kobe Bryant RC Rookies PSA 10 - BV$?
1996 Fleer Metal #181 Kobe Bryant RC PSA 10 -
2007-08 Upper Deck Electric Court Gold #234 Kevin Durant RC PSA 9 BV$50?
2010 SP Authentic  By the Letter #L-SA Steve Alford Auto/149 BV$25
and 3 Kevin Garnett Jersey Cards, World Leaders BV$10, a Upper Deck Dual Game Materials BV$10 & Hardcourt Materials BV$10
Sounds lopsided to me..advice..insight?

Anyone care to change their minds haha unbelievable $150

Those values have obviously changed significantly by now! I hope you didn't sell them - like I sold my Bowmans' Best Kobe for $50 after it went up from $20 to $60 (oops)

Reminds me of when I traded my $200 Stephen Curry Topps RC for a $200 Kawhi Leonard rookie auto ... great trade at the time, not so much now LOL

Agree with the majority in this chat...that offer is far to low and I know you can get 2x to 3x by putting in a little bit of effort and piecing them out. Good luck

Curious how this all worked out if the OP is still around.

I have all of you beat LOL!!!! i sold my Lebron James 2003-04 SP AUTHENTIC RC AUTO FOR $700 in a monster box full of 2003-04 items along with a ton of First Edition Pokemon cards including Charizards and a complete Exodia body head arms and legs. Nobody was trying to buy my box but it eventually sold at a show for $700 and i made my rent! Now that auto sells for $35k Lol im depressed Sad
~ \\ * Collecting Jeff George * // ~

I, too, once sold my LeBron SPA auto RC … have regretted it every day since, and that 11 years ago.

Dwayne Wade, too.

The only saving grace is that before I sold them, I had a custom artist create identical, glossy, thick card stock reproductions of both so that I could at least have copies of them.

(03-04-2023, 10:00 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I, too, once sold my LeBron SPA auto RC … have regretted it every day since, and that 11 years ago.

Dwayne Wade, too.

The only saving grace is that before I sold them, I had a custom artist create identical, glossy, thick card stock reproductions of both so that I could at least have copies of them.
Awesome! I have pictures of mine floating around. I was a Lebron Pulling fool in 2003-04 I pulled his 3 point shot rc auto /23 as well. Tons of rcs and parallels. Those were great times. Had i known every box i opened for $75-150 would be worth thousands today....Nah i still would of opened them!
~ \\ * Collecting Jeff George * // ~

I must have pulled and immediately traded at least have a dozen Topps Chrome RCs of LeBron at my LCS.