`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best spot for autos at the Master's?

Best spot for autos at the Master's?
I know this is a little off topic, but I finally scored tickets this year in the lottery for the Master's Monday practice round. Curious if anyone in the forum has attended and has any ideas for autograph's during the practice rounds?
Thanks,
- Steve

RE: Best spot for autos at the Master's?
I would suggest not going out to the tee or asking during their back swing.

Many years ago at one of the Major championships I had really good luck at the driving range, either before or after. Also had good luck with right after they finished their round off the 18th green. Good luck.
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

Thank you for the feedback. Had not thought about the range.

(03-16-2018, 12:17 PM)pens1fan Wrote: Many years ago at one of the Major championships I had really good luck at the driving range, either before or after. Also had good luck with right after they finished their round off the 18th green. Good luck.
Thanks,
- Steve

Things are usually a lot more laid back during the practice rounds. At least that's what I've noticed at other tournaments when I've been able to get some sigs.

I usually find people I want to sign and follow them for a bit. Or sit around the driving range would probably be a good idea, although I'm not sure getting graphs during actual rounds is a good idea.

Probably best to do it during practice rounds.