`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Box of Plates and Patches

Box of Plates and Patches
Stopped by the LCS on Sunday and they had one box left of Plates and Patches and Select - decided on Plates and Patches since it was cheaper - was it a good decision?

Base /99 - Travis Kelce

Plate - Ty Montgomery Magenta from Prizm

Quad Relic /75 - Leonard Fornette

Quad Relic auto /25 -Carlos Henderson

Red /10 - J.J. Watt

Some not bad stuff, but probably not worth the price except sitting between the Fornette and the Henderson was an extra - perhaps my best pull ever and a one per case hit - namely, an autographed printing plate

and what an autographed printing plate

Heisman Trophy Winner

College Football Hall of Hame

NFL Rookie of the Year

NFL Rushing Leader

NFL MVP

Super Bowl MVP

Pro Football Hall of Fame

Icon of the 1980s

2017 Classics Super Bowl Heroes Yellow Printing Plate Autographed on Plate - Marcus Allen!

With 2 plates 1 being an autographed plate of a Hall of Famer, I think Plates and Patches worked out pretty well

RE: Box of Plates and Patches
heck yes it did. sounds like you did well! I bought a box on sunday on got a tom savage non-auto plate from prizm, and an ok Kenny golladay /25 auto patch(four color) with a slight nick on a corner.
I LIVE for "Soup Kitchens" with "Dirty Mike" and the boys!!! BAHAHAHA!!!!

(02-20-2018, 08:36 PM)totter Wrote: heck yes it did. sounds like you did well! I bought a box on sunday on got a tom savage non-auto plate from prizm, and an ok Kenny golladay /25 auto patch(four color) with a slight nick on a corner.
Bummer about the auto patch coming out damaged

Nice stuff! I bought a box last year and hit on a redemption for a Marcus Allen auto /5! Seems to be the product for Allen fans lol!
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

SWEET HITS ON THE ALLEN'S AUTO CARDS LAST 2 YEARS.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

Dang, congrats!